Sunday 4th June 11.00am-4.00pm
DISCOVER YOUR INNER FIRE, HEALTH & HAPPINESS!
During this workshop we explore the scientifically based Wim Hof Method. The Wim Hof Method is similar to Tummo (inner heat) Meditation and Pranayama (yogic breathing). Yet it is something else entirely. While Wim has read a lot of books on yoga and meditation for many years, this technique primordially comes from what he terms ‘cold hard nature’. By subjecting himself to the bitter conditions of nature, he learned to withstand the extreme forces of cold, heat and fear. If you learn this method or technique correctly, it will empower you to do to the same.
You will learn more about and experience the three components:
– breathing techniques
– mindset &
– cold immersion (optional)
BENEFITS OF THE WHM
– improved energy
– sharpness and focus of mind
– better peace of mind and the ability to cope with stress
– enhances creativity and resilience
– easier to deal with challenges and fear
– improves health and strengthens resistance
– improved sports performance
– better recovery after exercise
11.00 – 11.30 Welcome
11.30 – 13.30 Theory, Breathing Exercises
13.30 – 13.45 Break
13.45 – 14.45 Physical Exercises
14.45 – 15.30 Ice Bath
15.30 – 16.00 Sharing & Q/A
AFTER THE WORKSHOP YOU WILL RECEIVE :
A discount on the 10-Week Video Course
A copy of the e-book “Becoming the Iceman”
A digital copy of “The Wim Hof Method Explained”
WHAT TO BRING?
– easy clothing (good to do exercises in)
– two (big) towels
– bathrobe (optional)
– 2 weeks (or longer) before the event you start with ending your showers
cold. Your focus is to stay calm by bringing your awareness to your breath.
You will receive more details on this after confirmation of your reservation.
– Only take a light breakfast on the day of the event
– In case of any health issues or doubts, please contact me in advance.
This workshop is designed for beginners as a first introduction and new adventure. We connect with each other and create a fun experience together. We easily work our way up to experiencing the ice bath if you want to. If you decide you skip this final stage, that is fine too. Nobody will force you. Your own experience and safety always comes first.
Price: £111 (earlybird £100)
Buy your ticket here: